Submissions for the International Short Film Festival – La.Meko 2015 are now open.
Please click “submit your film” to open the application form.
Closing date for submissions: 30th November 2014.
Conditions for participation:
- Max. length (per submission): 30 minutes
- Two submissions maximum per director (please use separate entry forms for each movie!)
- No promotional contents
- Languages: German and any other language with English and/or German subtitles
- The film was not submitted for the La.Meko Landau festival yet.
- Preview Copy: please send us a link to an online streaming ressource (e.g. vimeo). Please NO file-transfer links like wetransfer, dropbox etc!!!). You can also send the film as DVD to our postal adress. The preview copy remains in the archive and cannot be sent back. We will not confirm the receipt of submissions. If you send a DVD please attach a note to the shipment with your name, title of movie, e-mail adress and a signed note that you agree to the conditions of the festival. Don’t use adhesive labels or stickers for the DVD. Don’t send us any letters in a form we have to sign for the receiving.
- Festival copy on Blu-Ray, DVD or HD Media-file (e.g. h264).
- Closing date for submissions 30th November 2014 (The Closing date for submissions of universities and distributors might be different)
- NO SUBMISSION FEE
- The Festival will take place in may 2015.
- There are currently at least six awards (250€-500€). Three of them including the regional price are chosen by a jury and the rest by the votes of the audience.
- If you have questions about the festival or the submission: email@example.com